This video is of a live phone call with an IRS Scammer. The target is using a voice modifier and so the Scammer thinks that he had reached an older Grandmother.
The video gives one some insight into how heartless such phone Scammers are. Please share this with older members of your families. Older people are more trusting and do fall victim to such scum Scammers.
Video is courtesy of the Kitboga YouTube channel
Click on this link to visit the official IRS website to read their post titled: “IRS Urges Public to Stay Alert for Scam Phone Calls“.
The IRS will never:
– Call to demand immediate payment, nor will we call about taxes owed without first having mailed you a bill..
– Demand that you pay taxes without giving you the opportunity to question or appeal the amount they say you owe.
– Require you to use a specific payment method for your taxes, such as a prepaid debit card.
– Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone.
– Threaten to bring in local police or other law-enforcement groups to have you arrested for not paying.
Click on this link to visit the New York Times website to read their news article titled: “