Xylitol is used as a Sugar Substitute but is Extremely Toxic to Dogs
Xylitol is a sweetener which is used as a Sugar Substitute but is Extremely Toxic to Dogs. Xylitol could cause your Pet Dog’s Liver to fail and then death.
Video is courtesy of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration YouTube channel
Click on this link to visit the people.com website to read their post titled: “Dog Owners Need to Watch Out For Xylitol: Dog Dies After Eating Brownies With Sugar Substitute“.
Posted by Vincent Banial